Harvested between Albousière and Toulaud, Ardèche, France
Chestnut pollen harvested in spring. It contains a wealth of micronutrients from the wide variety of species present: dandelion, rape, poppy, fruit trees, maple, hawthorn and viper’s bugloss.
Bee pollen is a super food:
- Energising and stimulating, it is a prime source of proteins because it contains all the amino acids that are vital to the needs of our cells.
- It helps you stay slim.
- It is known for its beneficial effects on the prostate
- Bee pollen plays an important role in maintaining the right balance of intestinal flora. It contains probiotics.
- It helps maintain healthy hair and nails.
It has undergone no processing whatsoever.
We advise a three to six week treatment. Take a soupspoon of pollen at breakfast, either on its own or with honey, in yoghurt or with fruit (avocados, bananas, berries).
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.