Harvested in Spain
- Intensity: ●●●●●●●○○○
- Floral Notes: Summer savory honey has quite a strange, slightly smoky taste that lingers for a long time.
- Texture: Liquid, almost creamy.
- Serving Suggestions: An original honey to put in tea. Use also with fresh goat’s milk cheese or poached figs.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its Savory honey. Originating from Spain, this creamy honey has a slightly smoky taste that will make one travel back to the sunny and arid lands of the south.
Savory is an aromatic herb that grows arround the Mediterranean. It is an extremely flavorful herb often used in the same rosemary, thyme and coriander would be. It usually grows in dry, calcareous soils.
Its flowers bloom in the summer time and the herb’s honey is typically harvested in September. Savory honey has both an amber color and a slow crystallization process. This typical honey is ideal to accompany poached figs.
Price/kg: 24,00 €
Savory honey poached figs
For 4 people
- 8 fresh figs
- 100 g of savory honey
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1/4 of a glass of white wine
- Clean the figs and arrange them, tail up, in a saucepan. Coat them with the honey, white wine, cinnamon and if necessary a little water.
- Cook over high heat until the liquid boils, then proceed to lower the heat.
- After 10 minutes, turn the figs over to color them.
- 20 to 25 minutes later, remove the figs from the heat
- Reduce the juice in the saucepan over high heat until it thickens.
- Sprinkle the figs with the juice. Let the whole thing cool
- Once cooled, serve the figs with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.