Harvested in Spain, in the eastern Pyrenees
Flavor Notes: This honey has a warm, suave taste with mellow and pleasant flavors that lingers in the mouth
Texture: Creamy, sometimes liquid
Serving Suggestions: The perfect topping for ice creams and frozen deserts.
100% raw honey: all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
- MARITIM LAVENDER
Miel factory invites you to savor its maritime lavender honey. Harvested in Spain’s Eastern Pyrenees, this honey is cousin to our Province lavender honey.
Lavenders are very honey-loving shrubs with purple or purple flowers. Lavender enjoys sunny, limestone and dry lands. The maritime lavender is present from the south of Spain to the south of Italy. Flowering occurs from early April to late May.
This seaweed honey selected by Honey Factory has a fairly clear dress and a creamy texture, its crystallization is weak and its sweet and pleasant taste is less pronounced than the classic lavender. This honey remains confidential. It is ideal for glazing frozen desserts.
Price/kg : 25,60€
Salade de Pâtes
For 4 people \n
- 250g of pasta (twists)
- 1 slice of parma ham
- A melon
- A bouquet of basil
- 30g of pine nuts
- 5 tablespooons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of lavender honey
- 2 tablespoons of honey vinegar
- the juice of half of a lime
- Salt & pepper
- Dice the Melon
- Cook the pasta
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Add the pasta to the mix and then let the preparation chill for half an hour.
- Finely chop the basil
- In a pan, grill the pine nuts with some salt
- Dice the ham
- Add both the warm pine nuts and the ham to the pasta.
- Bon appétit!