Harvested in the Pyrénées Orientales, France and in Spain
- Intensity ●●●●●○○○○○
- Floral Notes: This honey has a warm, suave taste with mellow and pleasant flavours that lingers in the mouth.
- Texture: Creamy, sometimes liquid.
- Serving Suggestions: The perfect topping for ice creams and frozen deserts.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
- MARITIM LAVENDER
Miel factory invites you to savor its maritime lavender honey. Harvested in Spain’s Eastern Pyrenees, this honey is cousin to our Province lavender honey.
Lavenders are very honey-loving shrubs with purple or purple flowers. Lavender enjoys sunny, limestone and dry lands. The maritime lavender is present from the south of Spain to the south of Italy. Flowering occurs from early April to late May.
This seaweed honey selected by Honey Factory has a fairly clear dress and a creamy texture, its crystallization is weak and its sweet and pleasant taste is less pronounced than the classic lavender. This honey remains confidential. It is ideal for glazing frozen desserts.
Price/kg : 25,60€
Salade de Pâtes
For 4 people \n
- 250g of pasta (twists)
- 1 slice of parma ham
- A melon
- A bouquet of basil
- 30g of pine nuts
- 5 tablespooons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of lavender honey
- 2 tablespoons of honey vinegar
- the juice of half of a lime
- Salt & pepper
- Dice the Melon
- Cook the pasta
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the lime juice, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and olive oil
- Add the pasta to the mix and then let the preparation chill for half an hour.
- Finely chop the basil
- In a pan, grill the pine nuts with some salt
- Dice the ham
- Add both the warm pine nuts and the ham to the pasta.
- Bon appétit!
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.