Harvested in the Alpes de Haute Provence, Plateau de Valensole, France
- Intensity: ●●●●●●○○○○
- Floral Notes: Lavender honey is a classic French honey with long-lasting floral and herbal flavours.
- Texture: Grainy, forms fine crystals.
- Serving Suggestions: Perfect in green tea and desserts.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor lavender honey. Harvested in the Drôme, in France, this honey is one of the most emblematic products of our honey heritage. It is both soft and flowery leaving one with the pronounced and decadent taste of lavender.
Lavenders shurbs are the perfect honey plant. Bees avidly fly around these violet and dark purple flowers when they appear in the summer. Found mainly in the South of France, lavender usually favors the sun and more arid lands with a limestone soil composition. Lavender honey is usually harvested in the beginning of September.
The honey’s a soft texture, with a fine grain crystallization make for a true sweet treat. Its persistent floral flavors are particularly favored in nougats.
Price/kg : 46,00€
Vanilla egg cream with lavender honey
For 2 people
- ¼ liter of skimmed milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of lavender honey
- 1 vanilla pod
- Split the vanilla pod in half and place it in a saucepan with the milk
- Warm the milk, stop before reaching the boiling point. Remove from the fire and let the pod steep in the milk for an hour. Once that time has elapsed, remove the pod from the milk.
- Heat the honey very gently so that it becomes liquid, add it to the milk.
- Beat the eggs in a salad bowl, gradually pour them into the milk and honey mixture.
- Divide the preparation in 2 ramekins and bake the resulting cream in a bain-marie for 30 minutes..
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.