Harvested in Piedmont, Italy
- Intensity ●●●●●●●○○○
- Floral Notes: A suave and woody taste, with just a hint of fruit.
- Texture: Liquid
- Serving Suggestions: Perfect for accompanying dry, “crottin” type goat’s milk cheeses, this honey is therefore highly recommended for making the perfect French goat’s milk cheese salad.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its forest honey. Harvested in the Piedmont region in Italy, this honey is dark and liquid and carries a certain air of mystery. Its aromas will transport you strong woodlands with light red fruit notes. Its complexity makes for a honey of great elegance.
Forest honey is a complex product. As bees forage on variety of flowers populating a forest such as the chestnut, the linden, the oak and a variety of different wild flowers and shrubs such as dandelions, raspberries and even brambles, the honey they will produce will be both rich and composite.
Through this honey you will discover warm woodland flavors alongside hints of caramel, liquorice and red fruits. The honey’s high honeydew concentration insures its liquid consistency and softness. This honey of character marries well with bread, granola and fresh fruit.
Price/kg : 26,40 €
Ingredients for 20 madeleines:
- 125 g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of honey
- 150 g of flour
- 1/2 packet of yeast
- 1 untreated lemon
- Preheat the oven to 7-8 (220 °C).
- Wash the lemon and finely grate the zest.
- Whisk the eggs with the sugar, a pinch of salt and the honey until the mixture whitens. Slowly incorporate the flour, yeast, melted butter and lemon zest.
- Fill the madeleine molds halfwayup with the mixture in order to allow the madelaines to rise.
- Bake for 5 min at 220°C.
- Turn the thermostat down to 6-7 (200 °) back for another 5 minutes.
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.