Harvested in Yambol Province, Bulgaria.
Flavor Notes: Very aromatic with a spicy finish
Texture:Thick, forms fine crystals
Serving Suggestions: Coriander honey goes perfectly with fromage blanc and gives an original taste to your herbal tea.
100% raw honey: all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel factory invites you to savor its coriander honey. Harvested in the Yambol Region of Bulgaria,this ocher colored honey holds spicy aromas that make for an original honey.
Bulgaria, is known as a land of great beekeeping tradition. It is host to a great variety of both bold and delicate honeys. Coriander honey is highly recognized in southern Europe and in the Balkan Peninsula, more particularly in Romania and Bulgaria..
Coriander blooms in the summertime and its honey is usually collected between August and September. With its thick texture and spicy flavor, this honey echoes the taste of the aromatic plant.
This original honey is perfect to accompany cottage cheese or give a spicy final touch to your roasted chicken.
Price/kg : 26,40 €
Honeyed duck breast
- 2 duck breasts
- 5 tablespoons of coriander honey
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of Miel Factory vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of honey, the vinegar, the ginger, some pepper, 2 drops of Tabasco sauce, 1 tablespoon of oil, the thyme honey and 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- Place the duck breasts in a pan and cover with the marinade. Let the mixture sit for at least an hour.
- Melt 30g of butter in a skillet. Add the diced carrots. Cook for 5 minutes, before adding the diced zucchini and cooking the vegetables for another 5 minutes.
- Drizzles a spoonful of honey onto the vegetables and slowly keep cooking until golden.
- Drain the duck breasts and cook them in the pan with the vegetables. Add Salt & Pepper
- Slice the duck breasts and serve the meat on a bed of vegetables.