Harvested in Yambol Province, Bulgaria
- Intensity ●●●●●●●○○○
- Floral Notes: Very aromatic with a spicy finish.
- Texture:Thick, forms fine crystals.
- Serving Suggestions: Coriander honey goes perfectly with fromage blanc and gives an original taste to your herbal tea.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel factory invites you to savor its coriander honey. Harvested in the Yambol Region of Bulgaria,this ocher colored honey holds spicy aromas that make for an original honey.
Bulgaria, is known as a land of great beekeeping tradition. It is host to a great variety of both bold and delicate honeys. Coriander honey is highly recognized in southern Europe and in the Balkan Peninsula, more particularly in Romania and Bulgaria..
Coriander blooms in the summertime and its honey is usually collected between August and September. With its thick texture and spicy flavor, this honey echoes the taste of the aromatic plant.
This original honey is perfect to accompany cottage cheese or give a spicy final touch to your roasted chicken.
Price/kg : 26,40 €
Honeyed duck breast
- 2 duck breasts
- 5 tablespoons of coriander honey
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tablespoon of Miel Factory vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of honey, the vinegar, the ginger, some pepper, 2 drops of Tabasco sauce, 1 tablespoon of oil, the thyme honey and 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander.
- Place the duck breasts in a pan and cover with the marinade. Let the mixture sit for at least an hour.
- Melt 30g of butter in a skillet. Add the diced carrots. Cook for 5 minutes, before adding the diced zucchini and cooking the vegetables for another 5 minutes.
- Drizzles a spoonful of honey onto the vegetables and slowly keep cooking until golden.
- Drain the duck breasts and cook them in the pan with the vegetables. Add Salt & Pepper
- Slice the duck breasts and serve the meat on a bed of vegetables.
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.