Harvested in the Region of Murcia, Spain.
Flavor Notes: Its delicate taste of lemon blossom gives it a slightly acidic, fresh and flowery taste that is pleasant on the palate
Serving Suggestions: Its subtle flavours makes it perfect for sweetening tea and herbal tea.
100% raw honey: all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
- LEMON TREE
Miel factory invites you to savor its lemon honey. Harvested around the Mediterranean, this honey is very subtle.Lemon honey is particularly rare in France as it is only found in the French Riviera and in Corsica. It is much more present in warmer lands such as Spain, Sicily and Turkey.
It is generally collected in the Spring prior to the heat waves which usually dry out the nectar of its flowers. It has a light and slightly acidic taste.
The combination of honey and lemon make it ideal to flavor teas and infusions and to give a slight boost when one has a cold. It is also a favorite for baking and brunches.
Honey french toast
For 4 people
- 8 slices of stale bread or brioche
- ¼ liter of milk (one may also replace milk with rice or almond milk)
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 nut of butter
- In a bowl, beat the milk, egg and 2 tablespoons of honey. Add some cinnamon to the mixture if you desire.
- Soak the bread in the mixture
- Heat up the pan with the dash of butter.
- Place the soaked toast on the pan and cook until the egg is cooked and the toast appears golden
- Dazzle the remaining honey on the cooked French toast
- Serve hot with berries !
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.