Harvested around Lac St-Jean, Quebec, Canada.
Floral Notes: Blueberry honey tastes like the fruit itself
Texture: Dense and creamy
Serving Suggestions: Blueberry honey brings a fruity touch to dairy-based desserts. It goes just as well with cream as walnuts or lemons.
100 % raw honey: all our honey is thoroughly analyzed to guarantee it is of the highest quality.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its blueberry honey. Harvested in the Lac St-Jean region of Quebec, Canada, this amber colored honey is one of the rare honeys where the taste of fruit is truly omnipresent.
Canada’s most common blueberry is known as “bleuet”. Blueberries generally grow on small wild shrubs. The bluet is a little less sweet and its properties are very specific. This smooth textured honey is harvested during the summer time. It is particularly popular in pastries.
Price/kg : 38,40 €
Cottage cheese with blueberry honey, pistachios and almonds
For 4 people
- 500g of cottage cheese
- 150g of cream
- 6 tablespoons of blueberry honey
- 4 tablespoons of flaked almonds
- 2 tablespoons of shelled, unsalted pistachios
- Roughly crush the pistachios.
- In a pan, without adding any fat, quickly toast the almonds and pistachios
- Using a whisk beat the cottage cheese and crème fraîche
- Divide this mixture into 4 cups
- Pour 1,5 spoon of honey on each pot of creamy mixture
- Sprinkle the entire thing with almonds and pistachios.
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.