Harvested in Michoacán Province, Mexico.
Flavor Notes: This honey certainly has character. Its aroma has notes of coffee and liquorice
Texture: Thick and creamy
Serving Suggestions: It is especially recommended for cooking, in particular added to lemon juice to deglaze salmon steaks.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel factory invites you to savor its avocado tree honey. Harvested in the province of Michoacan in Mexico, this honey is creamy and dark.Its particular taste plunges us into the avocado universe. It will delight both avocado lovers and honey enthusiasts searching for unique honeys.
Avocadoes originate from Mexico. Historically, they were coined avocadoes as they had, according to the Mayan, both aphrodisiac virtues and the shape of the testicle organ. Bees have a tendency to forage for the avocado flowers’ nectar from April to June. The honey that we sell is generally collected in July. It is a particularly interesting honey to use in fish dishes and warm sandwiches.
Price/kg : 25,20€
HONEY SESAME SALMON
For 4 people :
- 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons of avocado honey
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 20 cl of cream
- Salt and pepper
- Add salt and pepper to the salmon pieces
- Heat the honey in a small saucepan. Use a cooking brush to coat the salmon pieces in honey
- Sprinkle the salmon steaks with sesame seeds. Pour the oil into a pan and fry the salmon for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove the pieces of salmon from the heat
- Add the cream to the salmon cooking juices. Stop the fire before the cream reaches its boiling point.
- Serve the salmon steaks with the sauce, rice and steamed vegetables.
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.