Harvested in the Beauce Region of Quebec, Canada
- Intensity: ●●●●●●●●○○
- Floral Notes: Its bold and very distinctive taste combines woody and earthy flavours that are reminiscent of the taste of the cereal itself.
- Texture: Thick and creamy.
- Serving Suggestions: This honey was traditionally used for making gingerbread and is still a favourite today with pastry chefs. For everyday use, it’s perfect on pancakes.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its buckwheat honey. Originating from
Buckwheat is originally from Canada. It is a fast-growing plant that is content with poor, acid soils. It blooms in the summer and its honey is collected in September. It is a very melliferous plant. This honey was traditionally used to bake gingerbreads. It is still sought after to bake pastries and is an ideal honey to pour on pancakes and waffles.
Price/kg: 34,40 €
- 250g of flour
- 350g of buckwheat honey
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of milk
- 50g of butter
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of anise powder
- 1 pinch of 4 spice mix
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour and the baking soda
- . Add the egg
- In a large pot, heat the milk with the butter, anise and spices
- Pour the honey into the butter mix and stir well (if the honey is compact, you can heat it in a water bath at less than 40 ° C, to make it more liquid). Remove the mixture from the fire and place in a bowl
- . Slowly incorporate the flour to the butter mixture
- . Place the preparation in a buttered and floured cake pan
- Bake in a 180 ° C oven for 40 minutes
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.