Harvested in the region around Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
- Intensity: ●●●●●●●●○○
- Floral Notes: Pine honey has a very distinctive aroma with a resinous fragrance. Its taste is almost balsamic-like and exceptionally mellow. It does not have the same sweetening power as other honeys.
- Texture: Liquid.
- Serving Suggestions: Use in a marinade for meat, or on a slice of bread at breakfast or teatime.
100% raw honey : all our honeys are analyzed to guarantee you the highest quality and purity. We use cold extraction in the most beekeeping tradition.
Miel Factory invites you to savor its pine tree honey. Originating from Croatia, this liquid honey is a classic. .
Pine tree honey should more accurately be referred to as ‘fir honeydew’. Indeed, pine trees do not produce nectar for bees. Instead, bees will collect the sweet productions of insects within a forest. These insects feed on the nitrogenous substances contained in the sap of the tree and reject the sweet substances that they cannot digest. These exudates are taken up by bees and processed into honeydew honey.
This product has both a liquid texture and a slow crystallization time. Pine honey has the typical scent of a large coniferous forests. It offers flavors of character and scents of resin. Its bold taste makes it easy to recognize. Additionally, its important fructose content keeps it liquid for a long time. This ocher colored honey is particularly recommended on a good slice of bread, in tea, coffee and to caramelize a chicken or duck.
Price/kg : 39,20 €
Apricot jam with pine honey
- 3 kilos of apricot (without their pits)
- 1.2 kilos of sugar
- The juice of 3 lemons
- 200g of pine honey
- Wash, pit and macerate the fruits, in sugar and lemon for a day and a half
- Cook the mixture a first time for about 10 minutes
- Let it cool and boil it again for 5 minutes before turning the fire off again.
- Add the honey
- Stir and heat again for two minutes
- Immediately put in jars (be careful not to burn yourself)
- Do not forget to flip your jam jars with the lid facing downwards
- Colissimo (from 6,90 €)
Each order is carefully packed using bubble wrap and cardboard suitable for sending fragile products.
At the shopping cart stage, when you register your delivery address, a tool will allow you to know the price of your delivery according to the destination and the delivery method. The cost of delivery is a minimum of 6.90 €.
Colissimo is responsible for the delivery. The order will be shipped between 48h and 72h, Monday to Saturday. Delivery is free for orders over 45 €.
A number and a link will be sent to you when your order is shipped to track its progress.
- Shipping worldwide
Rates depend on the weight of the package and the destination.
Allow between 5 and 7 days for the delivery time.
- Click & Collect in store (free of charge)
Order your products and pick them up free of charge in our shop, the same day, at 28 rue de Sévigné, 75004 Paris.